View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:34 PM   #2729
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
on Miles Austin:

are you "seeing" yet or are you still set in your stance on Miles?

Miles Austin:
95.10 points
13.59 PPG

Hakeem Nicks:
57.00 points
11.40 PPG
No, my stance hasn't changed. Nicks is admittedly having an awful season and the fact that Austin is only averaging 2.19 more PPG tells me that Miles is still absolutely not a WR1... Because Nicks sure as hell is nowhere close to a WR1 at this point. He's become more of a flex option with this inconsistent season, although I still see him closing the season strong like he always does given his health improves.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote