View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #33
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: what physical feature & personality trait do you hate most about yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
Being overly generous and have high expectations.

Probably my best yet worst trait. I love to give, yet I get hurt when there's no appreciation.

Word?

Same here. "The deepest human need is to be appreciated." I thought that was some bullsh!t, just like love. I thought there were way too many exceptions to the rule (like the men who keep this society together without receiving any thanks) but its becoming more and more evident.

They say that in the act of giving is a way of expressing love and when you express that love it transforms BOTH the beloved and the lover. Therapeutically.

But when there's no reciprocation, that's when the act seems worthless.

I'm thinking that you would go to the ends of the Earth for your son and wife.. but if all of a sudden they were cold, and stingy with you.. it'd relaly make up the bulk of the thoughts huh?

Same thing happened with my roommate. Lent money, gave support, rides, and all that. Always thought reciprocal altruism and kindness were completely engraved and a facet of being human. Guessed wrong.

edit: Macho man. Nope, IRL speak concisely with necessity. weird.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote