View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:08 AM   #1513
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
I'm disappointed. lol

Def. felt wrong to entirely omit Rick + other group from the episode. Oh well, looks like things pick up next week.

I didn't have any issues with The Governor until they showed the heads in the fish tanks. Some serious psychological issues there. Even though killing that entire military squad was a bitch move, it's kill or be killed in this world. He knew there would be valuable supplies and weapons at their outpost so he did what was best for his group and their community.

Who's to say Rick wouldn't have done the same at this point giving all they've been through?
he didn't kill the two prisoners from before? He only killed the one that was about to kill him and let the other two alive so I don't think he would've killed the NG soldiers to be honest.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote