View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 02:36 AM   #37
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Browns Look Smart For Not Drafting Blackmon

One thing I've heard through the grapevine is Browns management pegged this as a weak draft and that is part of the reason they didn't hesitate to give up a second round pick for Gordon, even though he MAY have still been there in the third.

If I had to guess the Browns' pick right now and assuming it is a Top 5 selection, I would bet either Jarvis Jones or Barkevious Mingo. I like Werner, Gobb, but he seems like more of a defensive end and we really need that OLB. I know those two positions are somewhat interchangeable, particularly for 3-4 teams, but we are in a 4-3 scheme now and I don't think Werner could play OLB in a 4-3.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote