View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #35
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Default Re: Fire Mike Brown!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
With all due respect Lakerfreak, THIS thread is direct and to the point, it is straight up FIRE MIKE BROWN!!!!! no thread about his offense or defense, it is flat out we don't want to wait, we don't want to discuss.......we just want that useless S.O.B gone and don't give a damn where he goes as long as he goes. Now if you think any thread can articulate that point better than Fire Mike Brown.....then go for it. We don't want no damn excuses, no lame reasons and none of this wait and see crap.
I seriously question the basketball I.Q of anyone who thinks this guy is a decent head coach. This supremely talented team needs at least a good coach.
Did you guys hear him speak in any interviews last night?
The guy is as dumb as dirt, an intelligent basketball thought never comes out of his mouth......this all goes back to the drunk who hired him in the first place......Jimmy. If he's a responsible owner he will pull the plug before this thing gets worse. Hey, the L.A Kings just won the championship after they fired their coach during the season......no reason on earth we can't do the same. Lucky for you I didn't have any booze or it might have said Fk Mike Brown....lol.
Lakerfreak....word to the wise....don't attempt to defend MB this year.
"Carslile is a great coach with great new players"

(Hey??? What happened to my red dot......I had more jokes to use )

Yeah but you have to admit DK,

we expected this offense to be a struggle. We talked about it before. Secondly, its a new roster that was put together. two new players on the most important positions of basketball. The PG and C.

By default they'll eventually come together just because they're a good team.

Now I know in the past I've had the back of Mike Brown. Im starting to soften my stance a little bit. I think it wouldn't do us any harm if after a while we can find a replacement first, and then relieve Mike Brown of his duties. But if we fire him now, we got Eddie Jordan as head coach... Not sure he's much better.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote