View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #258
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: 2012 MLS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Will Bruin

Houston Dynamo moved on to the next round, beating Chicago Fire 2-1 with Bruin scored both goals.

Houston is a always a scary team come playoff time. They play great defense and control the tempo of the game which in playoff games are crucial.

For the NYRB-DC match the venues got switched due to the hurricane, they should atleast push the match at RBA to the following Saturday as shit here is bad(even worst in NJ..).. I'm not scared of DCU the slightest bit and I think we'll get by them easily. I believe DeRo is hurt and DC loves to bench their best striker(Salihi) for some odd reason. Our lineup has also seemed to gel the last two games of the season and it has became more defensive minded(although we have some great offensive talent). But my main concern is the backline... Marquez has been shit for his whole career here but he has picked it up these past two games and if he's the key for our success, our backline can't leak goals or it's over. One area of concern is our backline is slow as shit but I don't think DC can't exploit that as they aren't a strong offensive team.

I do like our chances and I think we'll make it out of the east TBH(as long as we don't play Houston) We've played SKC extremely well this season and DCU isn't a really strong side.

Kaiteng, what's new with TFC? How did some of your guys perform? Any breakouts from the young players on your side? Any word on the new coach? Hans Backe could be a candidate for you guys if he gets fired(good chance if we fail in the playoffs) and although I don't really like him he's done a great job when the talent was subpar.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote