Thread: 2012 MLS Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #260
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 MLS Thread

I will be in front of the TV definitely saturday night and are excited for the DC/NY Fixture. I like the playoffs even though it's not like most leagues, it adds a lot to it. I hope NY does well, last year was very dissapointing. (Yes Knickballer i have been watching, i even got to a match this year...)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote