View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #30
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Godzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: People actually think that reducing the size of military will weaken America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Haha, of course I'm questioning the validity of a claim from a rebel leader. Are you stupid? Where's the proof, did you even read the last paragraph of the article? If you're gonna make a claim like that, bring valid sources.

And since you care so much about Syria, why didn't you give a damn about Saudi Arabia crushing protestors in Bahrain, which is something that's been confirmed.

honestly i'm done responding to you. you constantly act like you're some authority over the most direct source conveying the news possible, and trying to discredit them. so unless you're the Syrian leader or a Iranian leader thats being completely honest with all of us, you have no f'n clue what you're talking about

the funny thing is initially you tried to discredit the news agency being Fox news that i cited, and then you jumped to trying to discredit the rebel leader after i linked his quotes. how do you know more than him again?
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote