View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #12
Rose
Roses Malone

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Predict the Title for Star Wars Episode 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
i actually don't get the disney jokes? i mean what are they based on? it isn't like they bastardized marvel or pixar. if anything they gave both a huge boost.
Exactly, I'd much rather it be at Disney, than Fox or Sony. You could maybe talk me into WB. Disney was a match made in heaven.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote