View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 05:32 AM   #11577
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Some other must see Hitchcock movies:
North By Northwest
Rear Window
Vertigo
Strangers on a Train
The Birds

The two I haven't seen yet but feel I really must are Rope and Dial M for Murder.

I have those 2 as middle of the pack for Hitchcock. Try Rebecca, Suspicion, Notorious, Shadow of a Doubt, and Spellbound.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote