View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:24 AM   #52
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: what physical feature & personality trait do you hate most about yourself?

physically, I wish I could grow better facial hair, and I noticed my scalp is slightly thinning at top. I guess the latter is hardly noticeable, since I'm taller than everyone else, and wear hats everyday to work (which is perhaps part of the problem lol)

Personality-wise, I have a hard time getting close to people, and I have a bad habit of dwelling on past moments, and thinking about the future. Gotta do a better job of living in the present.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote