View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #861
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Curtis signed Gamboa to his new promotional outfit, he's just using Floyd's name to get Yuriorkis' profile up. I think he's smart enough to know that fight is virtually impossible to make. Does any of this seem completely staged to anyone else but me?

Also, RIP Manny Steward
That was my original thought, but aren't all these guys childish enough to partake in a real-life beef such as this? And, isn't it sort of believable that 50 Cent, with his somewhat fledgling career, was looking to latch onto Floyd and become his business 'partner?'

The more I read about it, the more I believe it.

As for Manny, what a loss. I will always remember him as the little badass walking the Hitman into the ring for another KO victory. He is irreplaceable in the boxing world.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote