View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #41
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation
Default Re: People actually think that reducing the size of military will weaken America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
I don't have words to describe the f**king idiocy I'm reading in this thread. Terrorism will decrease if we cut our defense spending? They hate us because we bomb and occupy their countries. What muslim country were we bombing and occupying on 9/11 or the first time they tried to blow up the WTC? Pick up a history book you f**king morons.

Ever read about the Shah of Iran, partitioning of Palestine (which I agree with, but imagine if someone came to us and said that we needed to partition out land for a new nation controlled by native Americans, I understand why they are mad), Overthrow of democratically elected Mossadegh, giving WMDs (nerve gas) to Saddam, which was used to massacre Kurds, claiming to be neutral in the Palestine/Israeli dispute (I am not saying Israel is always wrong, just that we are obviously not neutral), Supporting brutal dictators in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, the Shah, etc.

Terrorism wont decrease if we cut defence. Terrorism will decrease when we stop supporting dictators in the middle east and stop antagonizing them with our foreign policy.

America is the strongest country in the world. Imagine how much Brock Lesnar would have to piss you off before you took a swing at him. We managed to incite nations obviously weaker than us to attack us, do you realize what that took? Basically raping them for 5 decades.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote