View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
LosLakers
I brick open layups

LosLakers has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Backup Plan: Who is next best coach suitable for Lakers if/when Mike Brown get fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasLakerFan
Hmm. Good question. I REALLY wish we had dropped this turd during the offseason, so we could have ha d a coherent camp and preseason. It will be a harsh transition to a new coach..then again, it's not like it isn't harsh now!
My vote goes to Jerry Sloan. I think Phil is out of the picture for various reasons(Burnt bridges, paying him, age and health), and I do NOT think D'Antoni would be much better than Brown(See the Knicks). I would just like someone who actually puts a steady rotation on the floor and can adjust after halftime.
And, THAT'S the scariest part...wishing we had a farking NBA coach who knows how to sub and adjust in-game and game to game. An N-B-A COACH!
Depressing.

Sorry a bit offtopic-- How you gonna watch the games this year Vegas? Im out here in Summerlin with Directv. Seems like im gonna have to get a slingbox and put it @ the parents house. So ridiculous we get blacked out in Vegas.. Not even in the same state.
LosLakers is offline   Reply With Quote