View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #2766
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Well I think it is official to say that I got ****ing raped on the trade with Marlo. I'm about to drop William Powell, Alex Green has got a bunch of carries but hasn't really been effective and supposedly Starks might be splitting carries with him. Here's a big **** you to Wisenhunt for pulling a Shanahan and starting Stephens-Howling in the Minnesota game.
Everyone knew that at the time bro Lol. But it was obvious the trade was made in good faith with zero tanking so neither I or the rest of the league felt the need to veto.

Peyton Manning elite QB, Tony G elite TE for nothing

Happy to see you get raped bad after what you did to me
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote