View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #2187
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Who said you couldn't have an opinion? Get as defensive as you like, you still don't make sense, and you're just avoiding some more. Am I supposed to just make all my posts vague generalizations just to appease you or something? Going into any kind of detail, elaborating on a point and supporting a point is somehow a bad thing? Are we all supposed to just make bland statements to each other with no underlying value to them?

The Internet is full of forums devoted to people having discussions where people *gasp* actually have discussions which generally involve more than just opening statements with little to nothing supporting them. People have had countless arguments like what I've been doing and I don't see people complaining like you do. But no, you're the victim here. God forbid I ask you to elaborate on anything or I try to explain anything.

Piss or get off the fucking pot already.
actually i'd suggest something a little different... that you go have sex with yourself.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote