View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #22
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Predict the heat record in the next 8 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
i think the Heat aren't concerned with getting top seed this season. they'll be content just getting into the playoffs healthy. we'll be seeing a lot of games they'll be losing just because they're coasting.

i think they even lost that NY game intentionally just to give the city something to cheer for right after Sandy.
If you really think that you're an idiot. They just got owned by the better team that night. THey can lose at least one night, due either the opposite team getting hot from 3 or by they just sucking for one night? Even lebron has bad night sometimes, hes not God as some of you stans want to make impressionable 10 year old kids believe.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote