View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:05 AM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: how much debt do you have?

None from undergrad because I've been fortunate with scholarships and well-planned savings by my family. I graduate in May and I'm thinking about economics grad school. I prob won't be able to get into the schools I want based on my math history (I just haven't taken enough courses yet). I'll prob take a job at the consulting firm I'm interning at for 3 years while taking math courses and then go for a PhD.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote