View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #78
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I'm not a big fan of how the game takes over when the animals attack you. So many times I don't react fast enough because I'm busy trying to use a weapon, but then find out that the cutscene has already begun. I always end up dying ffs.
Same. And I see more wolf packs, than all the other animals put together. I can count on one hand how many times I've seen foxes. Same with Raccoons. Hell I've only found 3 bears. And gotten my ass kicked.

My problem with the frontier is, there's times where I spend 10-15 minutes trying to figure out where to get up this cliffside at. I wish the map was more detailed on that, like it had better elevation markers so you could see the slope or something.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote