View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:39 AM   #68
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mike Brown is going to cost us a championship this year & next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
was funny to hear the ucler and heart attack comments from Kobe/Pau in terms of talking about brown

this tells me the players dont respect him as a coach and dont really care...

i know its poopworld but its saying..players didnt wanted to come play for mike brown even after getting nash/howard...this says something

why sign people when you are not going to use them at the position they are comfortable in?
Blake as SG
Ebanks as SG
Jamison as SF
MWP as SG

maybe like kk said in another thread I wont be surprised if this idiot asks Steve nash to come off the bench

The bad part is I've been reading that all of management has his back 100%..... which means they're saying he has this season. Hopefully something can happen where that will change. I think if there was someone good they had in mind that could take his spot they might think about it. The problem is who do they go after? Obviously anybody out there is better, but it would be a huge mistake to go after a mediocre coach. That would make them look terrible and wouldn't really help things out. Can anybody think of some names outside of Phil Jackson that would really make a splash?
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote