View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:48 AM   #85
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mike Brown is going to cost us a championship this year & next

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz

every day i get more and more respect for Lebron James and how well these Cavs played despite MB.

I would argue that Lebron was surrounded by more talent than people give the Cavs credit for too. I'm not saying it was great, but overall they had a solid team especially when you consider the fact that it was Lebrons fault that big name FA's were hesitant to sign there because they weren't certain if he was staying. Still when I watched those teams (and I watched them plenty against the Pistons) Mike Brown was always the guy that held them back. It was James that would always have to make up for his mistakes.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote