View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: James Harden goes up against elite defender in Iguodala and....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
You didn't see the game so I was just helping you out. Without dre we probably lose the game

I dont need to see the game to know Iguodala whom in my post I cited as arguable the best perimeter defender didnt help out. Its quite obvious he did (i never implied otherwise). What was said was simple. Iggy didnt cause 6 turnovers as stated. Guys like Gallo and Faried were stripping Harden when he drove to the basket. Nice attempt at helping tho I guess.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote