View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #196
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I don't know about the nervous part either, but i could tell he was quite happy to see at least one knick actually was behind him unlike the rest that were beyond half court.

Besides the play turned out into the dunk of the night.

How anyone can complain about that is beyond me.

He took nothing, played defense, and made it great.

Isn't that what we want?
We are so used to bitching that even when we start the season 3-0 and beat the 3 playoff teams (one of them are the current champions) by an average of 20 points we still need to find something to bitch about (example:that Prigioni play).

If we went 82-0 and won a championship without losing a game people would still bitch about how our 15th player is incompetent and that we need to find someone better
That's how it is. Regular life of a sports fan.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote