View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see

Facebook is for your friends, who would care if you had a kid. Are you a child? Or just friendless?

Personally i don't post anything on facebook but telling people who are your friends not to post pictures of their new babies is just ridiculous and stupid.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote