View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I think stallionaire worded it a little harshly, but I see where he's coming from. I've had a few Facebook friends have a kid or two then more or less morph their own Facebook account into one for their infant child. If I click on a tab that says, "View Pictures of Ashley", it'll just be hundreds of photos of her baby all tagged under the mother's name. Sometimes I want to see how a friend's doing, but the baby has completely taken over.

People get excited over a new kid. With getting married it's about the biggest thing that can happen. Just don't click on it but i get people doing it. I personally don't (i have 2 kids) but i get it.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote