View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #9
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: CIA Director Patreus steps down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
I didn't mean obama forcing him, I meant societal pressure forcing him to resign. Like it did to anthony weiner
That was a reply to the OP's useless speculation. The explanation for him resigning I heard was that any CIA operative that had blackmail material out there was considered compromised and a lower-ranking operative would get canned for this so he was holding himself to the same standard. I don't know about all of that myself and it's certainly not blackmail material if everyone knows it happened but it's certainly true that high-level government appointees get fired over scandals.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote