View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #15
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: CIA Director Patreus steps down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
Central Intelligence Agency Director David Petraeus has resigned, citing "extremely poor judgment" for having an extra-marital affair, NBC News reported.

"Yesterday afternoon, I went to the White House and asked the President to be allowed, for personal reasons, to resign from my position," Petraeus said in his resignation letter. "After being married for over 37 years, I showed extremely poor judgment by engaging in an extramarital affair. Such behavior is unacceptable, both as a husband and as the leader of an organization such as ours."

"This afternoon, the President graciously accepted my resignation," Petraeus said in the letter.

Mike Morrell, the deputy CIA director and a long time CIA officer, will likely be offered the job as acting director, multiple sources told NBC News.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/natio...178159541.html

Benghazi cover up getting worse.

I didnn't have internet access today so this is the first I read of this and boy did that last line make me laugh.

Please explain to me how this coverup is supposed to work. You can post other pundits explanations as well. I am genuinely puzzled.

Last edited by KevinNYC : 11-09-2012 at 09:49 PM.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote