View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #52
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Week 10 Game Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
How the f**k did we lose to a team that shitty earlier in the season? I guess they still had MJD, but still. And lost on a 70 something yard pass in the final minute. Don't give that up, and Indy is somehow 7-2 right now. Still, if you had told me they'd be 6-3 nine games in, I would've laughed in your face. Still a lot of flaws on the team, but Luck's improvement/emergence and Marvin Harrison have covered up a lot of them.

The rest of the schedule isn't very favorable, so I'd be surprised if we do anything better 8-8 or 9-7 this year, if that. Still got two games against the Texans, @ New England next week, and @ Detroit. That's probably four losses barring a miracle. I guess beating Detroit (even on the road) wouldn't be a huge shock, but winning even one against the Texans and winning in New England would shock me.

Got three winnable games left too, though: vs. Buffalo, vs. Tennessee, and @ KC. Probably best case scenario we finish 4-3 to get to 10-6. Odds are, though, we go something like 3-4 or 2-5 and get to 9-7 or 8-8 which would still be a giant success coming off a 2-14 seasons and starting a rookie QB.

The Colts will probably get a win against the Texans like last year when they were resting their starters. The Texans will probably have home-field locked up by that time anyway.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote