View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #6
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How do you USA black christians feel about your Islamic/African roots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by po3try
Just like they were not forced to become slaves and change their language and religion and so on? Anyways, I am african french. I didnt exist back then obviosly, but my african name/heritage/religion remains intact, my family migrated to france long time ago.

But before they migrated and before the invasion of Islam in Africa what names and cultural heritage did your ancestors have? Are those roots still intact too?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote