View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #39
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Net Fans, are you jealous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i was joking, the net fans were getting on my case so i asked to be a mod. i thought people would go . I shouldn't be a nets mod, sorry if i confused everyone.
oops, okay... way over my head, then.

i do miss my share of NBA forum threads about the nets, so i guess the joke's on me.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote