View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #45
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Someone please trade for Josh Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I would disagree. I think he is. Maybe Atlanta could throw in a 1st round pick (tho it wouldn't be as high).

And for those trading Shumpert. Stop. He's the only player no one can touch. Because I will kill you.

Well, of course you would disagree if you take Batum out of my proposal

And it especially doesn't make since for Portland when we are getting a PF (which we already have Aldridge) and give up a starting SF and a future starting C.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote