View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #12
SHAQisGOAT
Good college starter

SHAQisGOAT has an incredible reputation hereSHAQisGOAT has an incredible reputation hereSHAQisGOAT has an incredible reputation hereSHAQisGOAT has an incredible reputation hereSHAQisGOAT has an incredible reputation hereSHAQisGOAT has an incredible reputation hereSHAQisGOAT has an incredible reputation hereSHAQisGOAT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Only Wilt, Oscar, Bird, and KG have averaged 20, 10, and 6+. Can LBJ keep it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpdougie2180
I know that what I'm saying is only 8 guys even avg. 10 rebounds last year (excluding a couple of guys with 9.6 and up to 9.9). And only 3 guys were 20/10 guys in the whole league. All I'm saying is it's very difficult too avg. 10 rebounds in today's league.

Just because you don't have a lot of dudes averaging 10+ RPG doens't mean it's difficult, or more difficult than it ever was, I mean Gasol averaged 10.7 RPG playing alongside Bynum who also averaged 11.8 RPG, Love can average a whole bunch of rebounds, LeBron plays many times PG on offense and also guards perimeter players sometimes and was still able to average almost 8

Last edited by SHAQisGOAT : 11-10-2012 at 07:02 PM.
SHAQisGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote