View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #44
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: CIA Director Patreus steps down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
I not the biggest Petraeus fan, but really? We are going to make the Director of the CIA resign cos he cheated on his wife?

What is this 1872? Why does cheating on your spouse = incompetence at work to some people?

Who said we are it's himself who wants to step down.
Quote:
"Yesterday afternoon, I went to the White House and asked the President to be allowed, for personal reasons, to resign from my position,
Quote:
the President graciously accepted my resignation

Last edited by LamarOdom : 11-10-2012 at 06:38 PM.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote