View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:51 PM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone live in North Carolina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
They love basketball and NASCAR. Land is flat unless you drive out west to Winston-Salem and Ashville areas. Durham and Raleigh areas is a lot better than Charlotte(kinda ghetto).

That's all I remember during my 2-year residency in NC when I was a young teen. Still got distant relatives there; cousins and in-law's.

Yeah I live in the ****ing ghetto.

Charlotte's a great city. Small enough to feel like a small town but big enough to have a major airport, major league sports and world class restaurants. I live 2 hours from my mountain house and 3 hours from the beach. We have 4 seasons: spring, summer, fall and late fall. We recently hosted the Democratic National Convention and got rave reviews.

The research triangle is fun because of the 3 colleges there: UNC, NC State and Durham Clown College (otherwise known as Dook). I go back to Chapel Hill several times a year and always have a great time.

I wouldn't live anywhere else.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote