View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #45
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: CIA Director Patreus steps down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Nice.

The other day, I was convinced I saw, Nate Silver on the street......wasn't him though.

She really does live down the street from me. Funny thing is she's one of these "super moms" who does everything: has the perfect Dr. husband, works in this glamorous job, has 2 perfect kids, and still manages to run all these charity social events. I find it kind of comforting that she's not that perfect after all. I'm guessing she won't make the Dilworth ladies Christmas event.

She jogs past my house every morning. Nice tight ass.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote