View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone live in North Carolina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
rufus how far is Charlotte from Durham area? I'm applying for work around Raleigh/Durham right now.

I've found some jobs in and round Durham like Apex. Apex?

Apex used to be a small town but is now more of a suburb of Raleigh-Durham. I like the area but it's very spread out. A lot of nice suburbs with no real "urb" if you know what I mean.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote