View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone live in North Carolina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
If i didn't live in Florida, NC would be on my short list of places to live. Seems pretty close to everything a person would need and want, the exception being an MLB franchise.

i'll be passing through Charlotte in a few weeks. Seems like a nice city.

Let me know when you're in town. I can steer you towards the places where the young people (or so I hear ) hang. I love this time of year when all the hotties are sporting tights and come-fuck-me boots.

Having a big airport is key for me. I'm 2hrs or less from NYC, Boston, DC, ATL, Miami, etc. Makes for a fun long weekend.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote