View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #5372
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
mum got me a really expensive Sean Jean jacket for my B-day. I don't usually dress like this and quite frankly I'd rather have money but I can see myself wearing it although its not my style. More of a Crewneck sweater + sweat pants type of guy unless its a dressy event, or I'm going to places that enforce dress code.

no homo. Yes that is my room. Yes Pics of me on the wall and one with my bro and sis.

Woof woof woof woof woof, gangnam style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60MQ3AG1c8o
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote