View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #913
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
My Player has improved from 2k11 to 2k13. So you save a few bucks to miss out on new features, upgrades and improvements.

As it turns out, I currently own 2K13, so I didn't save the few bucks or miss out on the new features at all.

I've owned the 2K series from 2K11 through 2K13, so I know about the changes. My favorite was 2K12 simply because of the legend's mode, but 2K13 is definitely an improvement in game play.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote