View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #26
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Cousins calls Sean Elliot immature, after waiting for him after the game butthurt

I really can't judge this without knowing what was said. The word "confronts" paints a picture filled with ill feelings but who knows what he said.

I think the way Elliot handled it was idiotic. There is nothing wrong with competing and talking trash to anyone. It wasn't premature at all. Was he supposed to wait until after the game and moment was lost to talk trash to duncan? That's just stupid.

Now approaching or confronting elliot after the game was dumb, but I would like to know what was said. Cousins should have just called him an idiot if asked about it after the game and left it there.

Last edited by RaininTwos : 11-11-2012 at 06:33 PM.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote