View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:23 PM   #47
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Backup Plan: Who is next best coach suitable for Lakers if/when Mike Brown get fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
And Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen had nothing to do with winning those championships? Or Kobe Bryant and Shaq? Hey, let's get Pat Riley. He won a few championships.

Regarding Steve Nash, when is he coming back? Who will play the point in the meantime, Steve Blake the guy who everyone here rags on?

Please get off the ridiculous notion that I was a Mike Brown fan. It does no one any good to endlessly bitch about the guy because management doesn't care what anyone here says. Believe it or not, they don't even care what you have to say, DK.

I'll put money on it that even with Phil Jackson the Lakers will not win the championship this year. They are too old.

I'm a very honest guy so if you'd like to wager I will meet anyone here in person to pay up if I lose.

Steve Blake is a bum.....so yeah we rag on him....you really want to compare him to Nash

Management does care what the fans say if it makes sense.....any good business does.

Wow.....you defended Mike Brown like he was your momma It seemed like you love him.....no homo.

If you want to bet against your own team, that's your problem. We are good enough to win it all, that's good enough for me now that we'll have a great coach.......can't win the lottery if you don't have a ticket.....and I'll take a 1 in 5 chance any day. Hell, even with crap Mike Brown we could've been up 3-1 over OKC......that bodes extremely well for us.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote