View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:38 AM   #148
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni signs a four-year deal with the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
Wasn't trying to defend D'Antoni in any way, was just stating. He is one of the most arrogant and ignorant coaches when it comes to adjustments. He, for example, will continue to live by the 3 ball even if he doesn't have great shooters and they aren't going in. Not the worst pickup for the Lakers but you can bet if things don't go his way he will continue pulling that clueless face and attempting to force a square peg into a round hole, so to speak.
I remember him shouting at Bill Walker because he passed up a three so he can drive inside and get a layup
Also his post game comments after losses are "We didn't make shots."insert opponents team name" are a good team. They made their shots,we didn't. Nothing you can do about that"

I was so frustrated with D'Antoni that I was the happiest man on the planet when I heard he was fired.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote