View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #18
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would Phil Jackson be willing to coach a team without a top 10 player of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
I've wondered this as well. He's a great coach but I've always wanted to see what he'd do with a mediocre or dark horse contender.

How often do the post-Shaq pre-Gasol Lakers need to be brought up here? Please tell me how those teams were stacked or elite or anything other than mediocre teams with just ONE great player.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote