View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #5386
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
How can you run with those, Rezz?

I do own one pair that I only wear when I go to the gym, can't imagine running in them though. Did it hurt?
it took me about 2 weeks before i could run at least 3 miles in them without soreness. i've now run up to 13 miles in them. they will hurt at first while your feet and legs get used to them, so build it up slowly. after that, they are fine and are actually good for you since they force you to run correctly.

Last edited by rezznor : 11-12-2012 at 04:40 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote