View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #241
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (ISH Chooses DeMarcus!)-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
And seems you're picking on Mutombo on the throw back posters....

Funny you would bring that up. I was actually trying to find this video of Mutombo dunking on somebody that I saw a few days ago. I searched for a solid 5 minutes, couldn't find it... so I gave up and used that Larry Johnson one I found along the way.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote