View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #20
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How does Kobe's legacy change by winning a 6th or 7th ring in an "unwinnable" system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeBeast
I think one thing people aren't considering is that the Nash and Kobe styles could co-exist, and I have faith it will. It would make them that much more deadly and something the league has never seen before.

I don't think bad of Steve, I just feel this is still a team led by Kobe. They both have almost equal work ethic and its something real special to have two of the greatest leaders of all time in our back court. If only they could both thrive off each other, which is why I feel the Lakers FO hired D'antoni over PJ. Nash just simply won't thrive in the triangle.

Kobe isn't taking a back seat though. This team could have the PHX record and at the same time the Kobe- led playoffs record

Dude, your sounding like a Kobe stan. Why won't you just accept that Kobe isn't needed like he has been for the last decade? Times change, personnel change, systems change. They have to co-exist, but that can only be done by Nash dominating the ball, that's what your failing to understand. Kobe also won't be the focus on offense, Howard and Gasol will be, with the kickouts and jumpers going to the shooters, which will be the likes of Meeks, Jamison, Blake and Kobe. Get used to it.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote