View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OGT: OKC (5-2) vs Piston (0-7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I think they'll win tonight...don't know why.

Don't know why two teams who play only twice a year, play both games in the 2nd week of the season.
I'm hoping so. Folks may call me crazy, but I think if Rodney Stuckey and Brandon Knight played even half way mediocre in their first 5 or 6 games this year, Detroit could have been 3-3 (or 3-4 including last game). Stuckey was abnormally, insanely bad and had he not been, I'm convinced they would have pulled out a few of those games they were winning late in the 2nd half. Even through just one half, the entire team has a different feel when Stuckey's actually making more than 7% of his shots.

And I agree on the schedule thing.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote