View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #12
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OGT: OKC (5-2) vs Piston (0-7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempSonics
Pistons schedule has been ridiculous. Not sure which idiot at the league office thought a schedule like that is fair for a team like the Pistons.
Do schedule makers ever take team makeup into account? I wouldn't really think so. But I feel you on that road trip regardless. I'm sitting on my couch and even I feel relieved to see the Pistons back at the Palace.

Separately, Jason Maxiell just swatted Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook out of bounds this quarter (sideline out of bounds). Blocked a Durant dunk earlier as well. Enjoyable to watch.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote