View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #33
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OGT: OKC (5-2) vs Piston (0-7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
I just got back from class and did not expect it to be this close.
Can anyone watching tell me if OKC look tired?
And by just looking at the box score, I really do think a low post player would help this team....
I didn't get to start watching until the very end of the third quarter, but I've gathered from the OKC message board chat that we just had "one of those nights." Played with little energy in the first three quarters, shot very poorly, and just flat out got outplayed by the Pistons. Doesn't seem like a game we deserve to win, but somehow we did. I guess I'll take it.

I knew this was a classic trap game: on the second night of a back-to-back on a home-road transition, hungry 0-7 Pistons team looking for their first win, and the 5-1 Grizzlies looming on Wednesday night.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote