View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:06 AM   #16
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How bad are the Pistons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitPiston
I also thought that had some of our shots went in the fourth (Some of those shots just wouldn't go in, no matter how well they were set up), we might've won it. Knight's been disappointing this season but I'm trying to keep in mind that this is his first full season.

I thought Drummond gave you guys problems when he came on. He sure did the other night.

But yeah, the schedule's been a big factor. This was our 2nd home game FFS.

Yeah, Knight had a three rim in and out, and there was another shot or two that did the same thing in the fourth quarter. That's basketball, though. Westbrook had several driving layups do the same thing in the first quarter. But you guys definitely had more of them in the fourth quarter when it really hurts, especially after outplaying OKC through the first three quarters.

Don't know why Drummond didn't play more tonight. He had 22 and 10 I believe in the first game a few nights ago, and I thought he caused some problems tonight early in the game.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote